Bergey’s Parts Warehouse is just a small portion of a large Bergey’s family.
In 1924, Norman L. Bergey opened an automotive repair shop in picturesque Franconia, Pennsylvania. Using a businessman's savvy and a gentleman's code, he founded the Bergey way of doing business.
From the very start, Norman established a method of treating customers that was based on the Golden Rule -- everyone who walked through the door was treated the way he wanted to be treated. Over 85 years later, with 30 locations and more than 750 employees, we honor our founder's business philosophy every day.
Today our family of automobile, truck and tire companies stretch into eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and Virginia. We're confident that whichever location you visit, you'll discover why we're known as "a most trusted name since 1924."
- The Franconia facility is expanded for auto work and diesel overhauls.
- A 10-minute car wash is opened.
- A new tire store is opened in Silverdale.
- A Volvo medium-duty truck franchise is added to GMC in Franconia
- An AMC Jeep dealership is acquired in Lansdale.
- Perkasie Vulcanizing is purchased in Sellersville.
- A Chrysler Plymouth dealership is purchased in Telford.
- A Renault franchise is added to the existing AMC Jeep dealership in Lansdale.
- A Dodge franchise is purchased in Lansdale.
- The Jeep franchise in Lansdale is sold.
- Bergey's Chrysler Plymouth is awarded a Jeep franchise.
- H.W. Kuhn Buick-Olds in Telford is purchased and becomes part of Bergey's Buick GMC.
- Old Forge Springhouse Ford is purchased in Ambler and becomes Bergey's Ford.
- W.F. Diebert GMC Volvo in Allentown is purchased.
- Bergey's Chevrolet moves into new showroom and service center on Rt. 309 in Colmar.
- Bergey's Dodge moves into former Chevy facility in Lansdale.
- Bergey's Tire & Auto Service Center in Silverdale adds used car sales.
- Bergey's Wholesale Parts moves into a new warehouse on Rt. 309 in Colmar.
- Bergey's purchases Souderton Dodge and moves the dealership to Franconia.
- Bergey's Used Car & Truck Center opens in Franconia.
- Bergey's 24HR Touchless Car Wash in Telford is renovated and self-serve wash bays are added.
- Bergey's Truck Collision Center in Franconia expands with a 4,000 sq. ft. addition.
- Bergey's Truck Centers purchases Keystone Mack in Conshohocken, PA.
- Bergey's Truck Centers purchases Horner Mack in Pennsauken & Vineland, NJ.
- Bergey's Truck Centers in Franconia is awarded a Mack franchise.
- Bergey's Truck Centers sells the Volvo franchise in Allentown, PA.
- Bergey's Commercial Tire opens a tire store in Broadway, VA.
- Bergey's Commercial Tire is awarded a Marangoni Ringtread franchise in Perkasie, PA.
- Bergey's Heavy-Duty Truck Parts Warehouse opens in Colmar.
- RBL Tire expands with a new warehouse in New Berlinville.
- Bergey's Chrysler Jeep Dodge moves into a new showroom and service center in Franconia.
- Bergey's automated 24HR Touchless Car Wash opens in Franconia.
- Bergey's Buick GMC opens an exclusive GMC Commercial Truck showroom in Franconia.
- Bergey's Truck Center in Franconia expands with new service, parts & leasing offices.
- Bergey's Buick GMC service & parts moves into former Chrysler Jeep facility.
- Bergey's Commercial Tire & Used Truck Center opens in Thorofare, NJ.
- Bergey's Tire & Auto Service Center in Sellersville adds used vehicle sales.
- Bergey's purchases Tom Forsyth Chevrolet in Zieglerville, PA.
- Bergey's Truck Centers is awarded a UD Truck franchise in Pennsauken, NJ.
- Bergey's Truck Centers purchases O'Shea Truck Center in Trenton, NJ.
- Bergey's Commercial Tire opens a tire store in Harrisonburg, VA.
- Bergey's Buick GMC showroom and service center were remodeled in Souderton, PA
- Bergey's Truck Centers is awarded a Hino Truck franchise in Souderton, PA
- Bergey's Chevrolet showroom and service center were remodeled in Colmar, PA
- Bergey's Commercial Tire adds ContiLifeCycle retreads to product lineup